The ice hockey world championship always attracts the attention of gambling fans and bookmakersthat offer betting on a win of their favorite team. On the website Online-bookmakers.ru you can find all important information about the ice hockey world Championship 2019, schedule, and predictions on the winners.
Where and when will the world hockey championship in 2019
The ice hockey world championship 2019 will take place in Slovakia, the tournament matches will be held from 10 to 26 may in Bratislava and Kosice. Teams from all over the world will compete for the title on two arenas: orange arena in Bratislava (occupancy 10.055) and the steel arena in Kosice (capacity 8.340).
Has already started selling tickets for the world Cup: tickets for the Russia national team games are at 6,200 rubles, the cost of tickets for group stage matches ranging from 1.250 rubles to 7,000 rubles. For a ticket to the semi-finals will have to pay 20,000 rubles, and the finale - 36.000 rubles.
Rules and regulations
The world hockey championship in 2019 consists of two stages: group stage and series of the playoffs. 16 participating teams will be divided into 2 groups, they will play 7 games (1 game with each opponent). In the series of the playoffs come the teams, 1st-4th place in the group. According to tournament rules, the team that wins in regulation time gets 3 points for winning in overtime or shootout 2 points and 1 point for a loss in overtime or shootout.
Series of the playoffs consists of 1/4 final, 1/2 finals, match for third place and the final. At this stage of the tournament SBOblack play on the flight, the winner of the quarter-finals the semi-finals, where fighting for the finals of the competition. Team, loser in 1/2 final, take part in the match for 3rd place. If in the series of games of the playoffs you can't find the winner in normal time, the teams play extra time of 10 minutes, or until the first washer, the duration of the overtime in the finals is 20 minutes.
The participants of the 2019 IBU WCH in ice hockey
Group "A" (Kosice)
- Canada. The national team of the country-the progenitor of hockey is one of the strongest teams in the world. 31 the Canadians won the gold in the world Cup 14 times - 9 times silver and bronze. Team Canada hockey part of the big six and is considered the favorite of the world Cup 2019.
- USA. The Americans - the eternal rivals of Russia. At the 1980 Olympics and they managed to do the miracle on ice game against the USSR team and get the gold medal. Team USA can not boast so many trophies as Maple Leaves: on account of the Americans 2 gold medals, 4 silver and 8 bronze. However, the United States is able to surprise, therefore, to underestimate this team just not worth it.
- Finland. Finns participate in the world Championships since 1939. They managed to win 2 gold medals, 8 silver and 3 bronze. Team Finland takes 4th place in ranking of the International Federation of hockey (IIHF) and hockey a part of the big six.
- Germany. The Germans never won the world Cup, however, the German team received 2 silver and 2 bronze medals. The first official hockey game at the level of teams they had in 1910, the team was able to achieve great success at the European championship, but since 1954, Germany has never been among the three leaders.
- Slovakia. Team Slovakia was formed after the dissolution of Czechoslovakia in 1993. The team began to play in division "C", however, 3 years later, in 1996, she managed to get into division "A". In its short history, team Slovakia won world Championships 1 bronze medal, 2 silver and 1 gold. World Cup 2002 in Sweden ended in triumph for the Slovaks - they first became world Champions.
- Denmark. Severe Scandinavians can boast great success at the world Championships. The highest achievement of the Danes in the quarter-finals of the world Cup 2010. it is also worth noting that Denmark was never able to break into the Olympic games.
- France. In the moneybox of the national team of France only 2 trophy: a gold and a silver medal at the European Championships in 1923 and 1924. Since then the French have never won awards. At the Olympics, they have failed to rise above 5th place, and the best achievement at the world Cup in 6th place (in 1930).
- UK. As the founders of football, the British did not show much interest in hockey. Team UK showed good results for hockey tournaments in the first half of the XX century-our team won 1 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze at world Championships and became European champion in 1910 and won a victory at the Olympic games in 1936.
Group "B" (Bratislava)
- Sweden. Team Sweden takes 2nd place in the ranking of the IIHF, and that says a lot. Team 11-time champion of the world, 17 times received silver medals and 16 bronze times. Team "Three Crowns" will go to the world Cup 2019 in the title of the current champion, the Swedes under the leadership of Ricarda Grinberga intend to defend my title and get the 12th gold.
- Russia. Russia lags behind Sweden by number awards: our team won the world Championships 5 gold medals, 3 silver and 4 bronze. But it is worth noting the triumphant victory of the Russians at the Olympics 2018 in Korea. In the ranking of IIHF team Russia takes 3rd place and a part of the big six hockey.
- Czech Republic. The Czech national team competes in international hockey competitions since 1993. The team managed to achieve great success in such a short period of time: the Czechs, a six - time world Champions, in addition, they have won 1 silver medal and 5 bronze. The Czech Republic is deservedly a part of the big six hockey and can compete with the best teams.
- Switzerland. The main achievements of the national team of Switzerland have for the first half of the XX century, the team became European champion in 1926 and has won 8 bronze medals and 1 silver at the world Championships from 1928 to 1953. A period of stagnation for the Swiss ended in 2013, when the team took 2nd place at the world Cup. In 2018, the third time Switzerland won the silver medal at the world Championships.
- Norway. Despite the cold climate and good for hockey genetics, the Norwegians could not compete with the leading teams. In its history, Norway has never got on the podium of the world Championship. The highest achievement of the team - 4th place at the world championship in 1951. At the European championship, the Norwegians have won two bronze (1951 and 1962).
- Latvia. The national team of Latvia is located on the 12th place in the ranking of the IIHF. Team unsuccessfully performs at hockey tournaments since 1932. At the world Championships, the Latvians did not occupy above 7 places at the Olympic games in 2014, the Latvian national team managed to reach the quarterfinals.
- Austria. At the world Championships, the Austrians won 2 bronze medals (1931 and 1947). Then the team came black time: from 1948 to 2018 Austria did not get above 8th place at the world Cup. On The Olympics team also failed to achieve success, high achievement, 5th place, was conquered in 1928.
- Italy. The Italians taking part in tournaments since 1924. Their success, unfortunately, over. At the wop (no offense to say) you can't play hockey. The team periodically takes off from the highest in the first division and does not claim the prize. In 1953, the Italians set a personal record and took 4th place at the world Cup. Olympic games and the European championship did not bring the trophies of the national team of Italy.
Favorites and outsiders - who to bet in this code
Outsiders of group "A"
In group A there are 4 clear outsider: Germany, Denmark, France and the UK. These teams will not be released in the series of the playoffs and therefore will not be able to compete for the prize.
The outsiders of the group "B"
The group stage of the tournament will not be able to overcome 4 teams group B: Norway, Latvia, Austria and Italy. To bet on these teams in series playoffs - reckless lesson.
The favorites for the world Cup 2019
In the second stage of the world Cup will be 8 teams: Canada, USA, Finland, Slovakia, Sweden, Russia, Czech Republic and Switzerland. The winners of the quarterfinal matches will be teams of Canada, USA, Russia and Sweden. These teams will battle each other in the 1/2 finals, in our opinion, victory in these contests will win a team Canada and Sweden.
The national teams of Canada and Sweden will meet in the final of the world Cup. Sweden managed to win gold medals at the last two world Championships, Canada became the champion in two consecutive years (2015 and 2016). We believe that this battle will win the Swedes. SBOrna Sweden will be the gold medalist of the world Cup 2019, and team Canada - silver.
In the match for 3rd place will meet old enemies - team Russia and team USA. According to the game statistics of the Russian team is superior to us over the last 8 years Russia was twice world champion (2012 and 2014) and won 2 silver medals (2010 and 2015) and 2 bronze (2016 and 2017). Americans during the same period, have won three bronze medals (in 2013, 2015 and 2018). Our players in February of this year proved to the world the power of Russian national team, winning gold medals at the Olympics in Korea. We are confident that the Russian team will overcome in the match for the 3rd place team USA and become the bronze medalist of the world Cup 2019.
Rate for risky players
I advise you to pay attention to the Swiss team. At the last world Cup, the team surprised many sports experts. In the group stage, the Swiss won 6 wins and suffered only 1 defeat. In the 1/4 finals, the Swiss team defeated the Finns in the semifinals, the Swiss beat the Canadians. The team reached the final, where they lost to Sweden with the score 3:2.
The Swiss climbed to 7th place in the ranking of the IIHF, they managed to interrupt a series of failures that lasted from 1953. The national team of Switzerland has a good chance to take a prize at the world Cup in 2019, however, bet on the victory of the Swiss carries high risks, because we have no confidence that the team could repeat the success of last year.
How and where to bet on the ice hockey World championship 2019
- Edition Online-bookmakers.ru recommends betting on the ice hockey World championship in 2019 only legal bookmakers. To choose a suitable option, you can use our rating online bookmakers.
- Please note that Russian licensed bookmakers required to identify your account. The procedure of the PRkodenia identification you can read in our article in the section "the School of bookmaking".
- After the registration, the bookmaker put on your account the necessary amount of money using one of the methods to replenish the balance.
- On the Sportsbook site, select the category "Hockey" and find the lines in the ice hockey world championship 2019. This section will be published rates at the world Cup. When choosing a match, you will see a list of all bets (at total on the odds, the outcome, etc.) and their coefficients. Make the bet only after make an informed decision. Good luck and big wins!
Best bookmakers for betting in Russia →
Расписание коэффициенты прогнозы букмекерских контор на ЧМ по хоккею 2019